Step right up, it's your chance to shine!
We're looking for energetic people who would love to help out at ConBavo!. If you've ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes of a convention, volunteering is the best way to see one from the inside. ConBravo! is a community effort and you can be a part of our team, helping to make the show the best event it can be!
Volunteers are eligible for rewards and reimbursement based on hours served and performance. Please see our Karma System for details!
Need to Know Info
There's a few things you should keep in mind when signing up:
- You have to be prepared to work! This is the most important thing in making sure this convention runs smoothly.
- If you just want to help out with one specific thing, please ask!
- High school students are welcome, and if you need volunteer hours we can fulfill them for you (at the discretion of your school).
- Volunteers need to be 16 years or older.
- Volunteers will have to follow the guidelines set out by ConBravo!, its Administration, and the Volunteer Department, to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- You must always wear your CB! uniform while on duty.
- You must pre-register for the convention. Your badge is eligible for reimbursement based on hours worked and performance of duties.
- You will be expected to attend an orientation meeting prior to the convention in order to familiarize you with other staff and your duties.
- It will be fun, we promise.
Sincerely, Samson Romero, Alex Moore, and Jacob Daigneault Volunteer Coordinators
Please make sure you are familiar with the Volunteer Regulations before proceeding with the application.